Friday, May 21, 2010

Flu

The CFA Level 2 is an extremely sadistic examination. I am now down with a flu. Got a sore throat and a bad headache. This slowed me down significantly. Saw a doctor yesterday and currently taking antibiotics. Although I have studied two rounds already, but the sheer volume of things to remember is causing me some problem in memorization. What is worst is that I've not started doing the mock exam although I have done more then 1200 Q banks questions. I know the QBanks questions are not reflective of the real thing. There is not much time left. Also I have some commitments in work and family and so I cannot devote 100% to studying. My brain is splitting. The CFA Level 2 is indeed an extremely sadistic examination and only meant for those who is a sadist themselves. Please do not take this exam unless you want to have a brain damage.

No comments: